Galapagos Sky Galapagos Islands Liveaboard
Valid Date : 31 May 2020
The luxury liveaboard Galapagos Sky is a 33m state-of-the-art liveaboard diving yacht exploring the fabled waters of the Galapagos Islands. This luxury live-aboard hosts 16 passengers in 8 well appointed cabins.
Minimum 2 passengers travel together
Departure on Every Saturday
|Room Type||Package Rate (Per Person)|
||Depart for San Cristóbal via New York and Guayaquil. Upon arrival at San Cristóbal Airport, meet your driver and head to your vessel. Check dive at Los Lobos.
||1 dive at Isla Pinzon and 2 dvies at Cousins Rocks.
||4 dives at Wolf Island.
||4 dives at Darwin Island.
||2 dives at Darwin Island and 1 dive at Wolf Island.
||1 dive at Cabo Douglas and 2 dives at Punta Vincente Roca.
||1 dive and land walk at Bartolome in morning. In afternoon, visit the Highlands of Santa Cruz and Puerto Ayora.
||Visit the Interpretation Center. Check out in late morning. Transfer to San Cristóbal Airport for your flight to Guayaquil. Upon arrival at Guayaquil International Airport, own arrangement to your hotel.
||Own arrangement to Guayaquil International Airport for your return flight to Hong Kong via New York.
|Package price includes
- Round trip economy class ticket from Hong Kong to New York by Cathay Pacific
- Round trip economy class ticket from New York to San Cristóbal via Guayaquil by LATAM Airlines
- 7 nights Galapagos Island onboard accommodation with full board meals
- 1 night Guayaquil hotel accommodation
- Round trip transfer between airport and vessel
- Total 19 boat dives with tanks, weights and dive guide
|Package price not includes
- Airport tax, security charge and fuel surcharge
- Travel insurance
- Diving equipment rental
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: US$100 per person
- Transit Control Card: US$20 per person
- Recommended gratuity US$600 per person
- Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- Ticket validity: 2D-1M (N class)
- HK Travel Industry Council recommends every traveler to purchase the travel insurance that meets his/her needs before the journey
Hong Kong - New York - Guayaquil - San Cristóbal
CX840 / XL1439 / XL1419
16:10-20:10 / 00:45-06:25 / 12:15-13:10
San Cristóbal - Guayaquil - New York - Hong Kong
XL141 / XL1438 / CX845
13:45-16:35 / 08:40-16:25 / 01:35-05:15
05Jul-31Aug19, 13-23Dec19, 01-06Jan20, 23-27Jan20
S Class: HK$2,000
- Best Diving Season: July to December
- Hammerheads Shark and Manta Ray Season: January to June
- Whale Shark and Mola Mola Season: July to December
- Depth: 5-20m
- Visibility: 5-25m
- Water Temperature: 16-28°C
- Currents: Medium to strong
- Surface Conditions: Choppy with currents and surges, can make diving a little tricky
- Recommended Experience Level: Advanced Diver and above
- Best Dive Sites: Bartholomew Point, Camaño Islet, Cousins Rock, Darwin's Arch, Gordon Rocks, Kicker Rock, North Seymour, Punta Vicente Roca, Roca Redonda, Shark Point
Enquiry / Booking* Required
Galapagos Sky Galapagos Islands Liveaboard 12Days